Creating Images To Raise Your Profile.
Based in North East England, Dave Charnley Photography has a track record for customer satisfaction, delivering a professional photography service to a wide range of private, public sector and NGO clients.
We are professional, approachable, and easy to work with, delivering imaginative pictures and exceptional value.
Thirty years of experience in the press, editorial, PR, advertising, commercial and industrial sectors means we can meet all your professional photography needs.
Based in the North East, working throughout the UK.
The man behind the camera is Dave Charnley, a national and international award-winning photographer whose work is regularly commissioned by top advertising agencies and newspapers - including names such as Saatchi and Saatchi and the Financial Times - who turn to him for pictures with real impact.
- EEF Photography Competition 2015
Shortlisted: Professional Category
- Best New Business Awards 2010
WINNER: Marketing Award
- Picture of Health Photographers Competition 2009
- Best New Business Awards 2009
Runner up: Marketing Award
- International Garden Photographer of the Year 2008
Runner up: Life in the Garden
- Press Gazette Sports Photographer of the Year 2006
- Press Gazette News Photographer of the Year 2005
- Trinity Mirror Photographers Awards
Best Sports Picture 2003 - Highly Commended
Best Nature Picture 2003 - Runner up
Best News Picture 2005 - Runner up
Best Regional Daily Picture 2005 - Runner up
- Picture Editors 2003 Getty Images
Regional Photographer of the Year
- Newspaper Society Photographer of the year
NATIONAL WINNER 2003
Highly Commended 2004
Highly Commended 2005
- Jim Merrington Prize 2004 & 2003: Best portfolio of pictures
Runner up two years in a row
- Tom Cordner North East Press 2004
Awards Ian Weir Memorial Award: North East Picture of the Year WINNER